Thursday, July 28, 2011

21st Century Skills

After visiting the website  Partnership for 21st Century Skills, I discovered that there is a need for skills to be proper in the workplace, but a lot of schools arent in the movement to get the needed skills.  At the website there were a variety of videos and blogs for educators to explore.
Information on the site that suprised is how the mission was to serve as a catalyst to position 21st century readiness at the center of US K12 education by building collaborative partnerships among education, business, community and government leaders. With this missionin place I think all students will get proper exposure to 21st century skills and be able to use them on a daily basis. Information I disagree with on the site is basically the set up the page. The site doesnt come of as being a catalyst for incorporation 21st century skills into the classroom. I feel the setup of the site could be a bit more appealing to technology to support its purpose.

The implications of my students and myself as a contemporary educator are in line with many of the state initiatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment